SAVE THE DATES
Rockport Men's Size 11 Medium Brown Leather Oxford Kinetic Air Circulation 124 Aug. 5, 2019: Deadline to nominate for the McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership SOFT STYLE PUMPS, 6.5M, 27
Sept. 9-10, 2019: News Leaders Association Conference at New Orleans Marriott
Sept. 27, 2019: Milwaukee NewsTrain, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Oct. 18-19: Austin NewsTrain, hosted by GateHouse Media and the Austin American-Statesman Sandali eleganti bassi ciabatte beige swaroski lucido comodi simil pelle 1088: Albuquerque NewsTrain, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association
Reef Men's Fanning Bottle Opener Brown Black Thong Slide Flip Flop Size 4
If you have news about news, news leaders or newsrooms you'd like to share, send details here.
NLA is now seeking nominations for the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership
The News Leaders Association is seeking nominations for the next recipient of the Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership, sponsored by the USA TODAY Network. We are looking for individuals or news organizations whose actions and work reflect a strong commitment to diversity in honor of the late Robert G. McGruder, a former Detroit Free Press executive editor and former managing editor of The Plain Dealer in Cleveland.
Nominees should be individuals or news organizations who have made a significant contribution to improving and promoting diversity for one or more years, both through retention and recruitment in their workplaces, as well as through news content.
REI Merrell Monarch II Hiking Boots - Women's Size 7.5
The Robert G. McGruder Award for Diversity Leadership has been co-sponsored by the American Society of News Editors and the Associated Press Media Editors, which are now the News Leaders Association, and is also sponsored generously by the USA TODAY Network.*
Report Huck Mid-Calf Flat Boots, TaupeRetro Mens , Very nice Enzo Angiolini shoes, size 8M, side buckle slip on, dressRialto Calla Pull On Over-The-Knee Boots, Black
Please submit your nominations by Aug. 5 to email@example.com. Submitted nominations should include the name of the individual or organization, a brief explanation of why they're being nominated and a headshot or photo of the individual/organization.
To view the full press release, click here.
The Associated Press Media Editors has honored the photograph below as National Member Photo of the Month for March 2019.
Thanks to Spenser Heaps,deputy director of photography at the Deseret News, for judging this month.
Here is what the judge had to say about the winning image:
Rieker shoes 40 Mary Jane Antistress Metal Closure Strap Laser Etch Leather TanROBERT ZUR Brown Suede Perlata Loafer with gold Horsebit - Size 6 1 2ROCKPORT Adiprene Womens 6 M Heels Pumps shoes Burgundy Red Office Wear to WorkRockport Eberdon K71229 Size 9 M Brown Leather Slip On Driving Loafer Mens shoes
Below is the link to all images entered for March and the winner is slide #14.
Amy Drennen, right, of Lordstown, Ohio, an employee at General Motors for 12 years, receives a hug from Pam Clark, as people gather in front of the General Motors assembly plant, Wednesday, March 6, 2019, in Lordstown, Ohio. It was the last day of the plant's Chevrolet Cruze production, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly jobs and idle the plant. (Steph Chambers/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)
Register now for the 2019 NLA (ASNE-APME) Conference
How can newsroom leaders lead in times of urgency, while at the same time training the next generation and growing readers' trust? We'll focus on those questions and many more during the inaugural News Leaders Association Conference, Sept. 9-10 in New Orleans.
The Evolution of the Modern Editor
Leading in Times of Urgency
Managing the Next Generation
Being a Strategic Partner with the Community
News That's Driving Paid Subscribers
Growing Readers' Trust
Executing the Big Project - On Time and on Budget
ROCKPORT MENS SANDALS SIZE 13,USA..EU 47.5... Preparing Your Audience for the 2020 Election and Census
The Future of the Opinion Page
In addition to our fantastic program, Joy Mayer and Lynn Walsh from Trusting News and the Poynter Institute, will be offering a workshop from 1-5pm on Sunday, Sept. 8 before the NLA conference. The workshop, "How any journalist can earn trust," will center on how to stop thinking of distrust in journalism as an unsolvable, big-picture problem. This is a great opportunity to learn how to address a very serious concern faced in our industry.
In addition to the Poynter workshop before our conference, we are also working with the Knight Foundation to offer a workshop from the coaches and news leaders with the Knight-Lenfest Newsroom Initiative, also known as the Table Stakes program. The workshop will be Wednesday, Sept. 11 and will share lessons and tools for leading effective digital transformation in your newsroom.
To register for these additional workshops, visit ASNE's online store select one or both workshops.
New Orleans is also a city you want to explore. Plan to spend two full days this fall in a city filled with festive spirit, renowned for vibrant live music, spicy cuisine and round-the-clock nightlife. While you're in New Orleans for the NLA conference, you might want to check out some of the fun events going on around town, Sandro Moscolini black leather oxfords Mens casual loafers shoes 9.5 42.5 4066
Register for the 2019 NLA Conference now HERE
The registration fee is $275 for members of ASNE and APME and $375 for nonmembers.
Rockport Waterproof Men Brown Leather Oxford Plain Toe Dress Casual shoes 11.5M
Lunch tickets are not included in the price of registration. Don't forget to purchase Monday and Tuesday lunch tickets during registration. If you did not purchase lunch tickets at the time of registration, then you can do so through the Rohde Lekeberg Men - comfy Slippers shoes warm house shoes - NEW.
If you can't attend the entire convention, then register for individual days for $150 (members) or $200 (nonmembers) per day on Monday and Tuesday.
If you are a student, then you can register for only $50.
And don't forget to register your spouse/companion!
Book your hotel HERE
A terrific group rate is available at the New Orleans Marriott for $179 per night. To book a room, click here or call 504-581-1000 and mention the ASNE-APME event.
Don't miss the 2019 fall NewsTrains
- Nike Tanjun All White Men’s Running Trainers-812654 110-UK Size 8
- S.W.6. London Beige Knee High Suede Boots Size 6
- Stuart Weitzman Sz 8.5 M Burgundy Peep Toe Women's Heels
- Women CALLA Shimmer Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Stiletto Heel Sandals
- Puma FAAS 500v4 Womens White Red Running Training Cushioned Road shoes Trainers
- Adidas Superstar Ladies Trainers Size 4.5 BNIB
- BX575 TRIVER FLIGHT schuhe brown leder herren elegante EU 41,EU 42,EU 43,EU 44
- Earth Origins Womens Sullivan Sandals
- Jessica Simpson Women's Paveny Ankle Strap Sandal Pewter Multi Glitter Gabore
- Mens K-Swiss Canvas - The Vintage CA
- NIKE AIR MAX 95 women's trainers shoes size UK4.5 Black & White brand new
- Reebok Men's Fury Adapt AC Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Skechers Women's Reggae Fest-Trail Dame-Scalloped Collar, Engineered Skech-Knit
- Wolverine W05274 Womens Etta Brown Oxford bluecher Style shoes
- Womens Stilettos Pointy Toe Platform Pump Fashion Suede High Heel shoesSz35-47
- Kylie stivali women blue granata Realizzato in pelle ecologica
- Corina Sandals Women's Brown 57392
- Silent D Womens Intake Closed Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- white Baskets Femme black et white XJ-2918 black
- Women shoes Handmade Leather Jutties Ballerinas Multi color UK 3.5 EU 36
- Field and Stream Sympatex Black Canvas Leather Thinsulate Boot Men's US 8.5
- Tahari Dolly Block Heel Classic Pumps 716, Regal bluee, 7.5 US
- Mens Farah Vintage Trainers Casual Lace-Up shoes Burke Plimsolls
- Clarks Soft Cushion Sandals Size 10M Brown Hook and Loop Ankle Strap Comfort
- Puma X Shantell Martin Basket Graphic Mens Black Leather Sneakers shoes
- Vince Sawyer Flint Men’s Size 8.5 Brown Suede Pull On Chelsea Ankle Boots ZY-938
- Taiya Women's Breathable Walk Beach Outdoor Water Driving shoes P40
- Round Toe Sexy Stilettos Platforms Glitter High Heels Womens Evening Shoes
- All Size Ladies Mules Slides Open Toe Slip on Backless Sandals Slingback shoes
- Balance Girls' KJ888 Running shoes Pink Grey 6 Medium US Little Kid
- Cole Haan Womens Brown Leather Mules Clogs Wedge Heel D29427 NikeAir Sz 7.5 B
- Free People Juliette Gladiator Flat Strappy Sandals Snake Print 37 MSRP 98 NEW
- IKRUSH Womens Chlo Barely There Clear Block Heels
- Mens Brixton Leather SlipOn Loafers Boat Summer Woven Smart Formal shoes
- Men's White Red Ecko Endurance Trainers Lace Up Size 8 SALE Was Now
- Nine West Brianyah Womens Heels & Pumps Red 6.5 US 4.5 UK
- Sears Black Leather Longwing Wingtip Dress Formal Oxford shoes Men's 10.5 D
- Womens Fashion Sneaker Sandals Casual Flats Lace Up Round Toe Dirty shoes Sports
- Womens Fashion Faux Suede Wedge Heels Round Toe Motorcycle Mid Calf Boots shoes
- WOMENS THIGH HIGH OVER THE KNEE BOOTS TIE UP LONG HIGH BLOCK HEEL PLATFORM SHOES
- BATES 5INCH TACITCAL SPORT MEN'S 12 M MESH BOOT SHOE
- Clarks Fiddle String Tan Leather Strappy Sandals Ladies
- Easy Street Cheyenne Women's Brown Slouch Boot
- G by Guess Womens Shantel3 Open Toe Special Occasion Ankle Strap Sandals
- KEIL WEDGES RIEMCHEN PUMPS SANDALEN DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER Gr 38 Hellgrey 3395
- Men’s Hoka One One Clifton 4 bluee Green Running Athletic shoes SZ 12 EE
- NEW Clarks Men Nature IV Navy Combi Lace Up shoes Size 8.5 261257737075
- NWOB B.O.C. Gladiator Womens Sandal WITH Lace Up Front Black Leather Sz 7 M
- SAS Women's Free Time Orthopedic Lace-Up Comfort shoes White Sz-9.5N
- Ted Baker Men's Moriss 2 Slipper Brown
- Women’s shoes Solid Flat Platform Pointed Toe Short Boots PU Leather Autumn Boot
- M&S bluee Harbour Lace-up Brown Leather Oxford Brogues UK10 Pre-worn Excellent
- Adidas Mens X 15.1 FG AG Leather Football Boots Firm Ground Lace Up Pattern
- BRASS BOOT Brown Leather Bicycle Toe Lace Up Oxford shoes Size 11.5M
- Donald J Pliner Leni T-Strap Thong Flat Sandals 428, Pewter, 5 UK
- Isabelle Womens Sneakers Leather shoes Lace Up Leather shoes 4582
- Mens Base London Walnut MTO Waxy Leather Brogue Style Lace Up shoes
- New Womens SOLE Black Sylvia Leather Sandals Platforms Slip On
- Rare 2002 Nike Air Desert Woven Boot UK 9 US 10 EU 44 Olive HTM Chukka
- SKECHERS Skech-Lab Can't Stop Women's Casual Slip On Sneakers TAUPE 23383
- Scarpa GEOX U DAMIAN, color black
- pink Print Creepers Trainers shoes Women Lace Up Platform Sneakers Girls Pumps
- Miss KG Carvela Kurt Geiger Size 4 Sandal High Heels
- women Sam Edelman color Multicolor orange Multi size 38 EU 7 US
- NOMAD Womens BAILEY Camel Heeled Ankle Boots US 9 (EC1432200)
- NEW Hunter Original Logo Slide Sandals, bluee, Women Size 5 (UK 3), 85
- Tredters Frauen Doris Geschlossener Zeh Leder Klassische Pumps
- British Mens Real Leather Lace Up Stylish Square Toe Nightclub Dress shoes Party
- Madden Girl Women's Prissley Slouch Boot - Choose SZ color
- Stivali stivaletti stiletto shoes tacco alto12 black eleganti simil pelle 9373
- Neu HERREN GROUNDWORK brown GR66 NUBUKLEDER STIEFEL STAHLKAPPE
- OASIS COLOUR BLOCK TRAINER EU 41 UK 8
- NEW Original Model THOMPSON Men’s Black Leather WING TIP shoes Size EUR 42, US 9
- US Size 4-10.5 Ladies Elegant High Heels Patent Leather Bow Pumps Pointed shoes
- Women Slip Leather Buckle Boots Vintage Casual Round Toe Shoe Warm Booties
- 2019 New Women Mary Janes Hollow Out Block Heels Ankle Strap Causal Pumps shoes
- Brooks Mens Black Running shoes Size 8.5 (110919)
- Cole Haan Womens Mabelsam Size 8.5 Pointed Kitten Pumps Nude Leather Sling Back
- Gina London 5 navy bluee leather england ex condition
- Kana Red Suede 2 3 4 Wedge Heel Closed Toe Ankle Strap Espadrilles EUR Size 36
- LIU JO shoes decollètè tg 36 color grey 21477
- MENS SZ 7 CLARKS SUEDE ASPIN PLAIN LACE UP OXFORDS LIGHT BROWN TAN EUC
- NW1 London Waxed men Tan Pelle shoes
- Skechers 38467 Cali Womens Rumblers-Cats Eye Flip Flop- Choose SZ color.
- Sperry Women's Seaside Two-Tone Linen Sneaker
- Vollsjo Men's genuine leather wooden clogs Made in EU
- Adidas Mens Topanga Trainers Size Uk7 Burgundy With Gum Sole.
- BOC Womens Suede Wedges Sz 7M
- CONVERSE 141814F CT PC2 MID WHITE DRIZZLE MEN SZ 10.0 WOMEN SZ 12.0 RARE
- Fashion Womens Chunky Heel Platform Lace Up shoes Zip Combat Riding Ankle Boots
- Iron Fist Buns And pinks Peep Toe 40
- LifeStride Women's Motorway 2 Flat - Choose SZ color
- Miss L-Fire Florrie shoes EU size 37 in Black
- NEW Women's Wolverine Ayah Composite ToePeak wide width Slip on Brown MB
- Nina Marija Riemchen Reißverschluss Sandalen, black Bliss, 6 Us
- Salvatore Ferragamo Grey Suede Black Patent Leather Captoe Womens Sz.8
- Style & Co. Womens beana 2 Closed Toe Ankle Fashion, Black Natural, Size 7.5 231
- Women ECCO sz 37 6 6.5 bluee snake embossed flat slipon comfort loafer shoe 052
- Romika Mikado 66 Unisex Sandals Slippers Slides Mule Slip-On shoes
- Adidas Women's Swift Run W, Grey, Size 10.0 Oxve
- Cambridge Select Women's Strappy Crystal Rhinestone Mid Heel Dress Sandal
- Easy Spirit Womens Romy White Walking shoes Size 10 (C,D,W) (231505)
- Johnston & Murphy J&M 1850 Black Leather Sheepskin Oxford Dress shoes Size 9 M
- MENS NIKE AIR BERWUDA RUNNING CASUAL TRAINERS,SZ-8.5,EURO-43,TRIPLE BLACK,BRAND
- Nike Air Zoom Grade 924465 100 Mens Trainers
- Reebok Womens Fast Flexweave bluee Cross Training shoes Size 8.5 (219000)
- Hey Dude shoes Women's Chloe Geo Black & White Slip On shoes
- DR. MARTENS Chukka Boots Sage Suede Leather Air Wair Low Ankle Lace Up Men 12
- Purple Faux Suede Kitten Heel Ankle Boots Size 7 Wide EEE BNWT From Evans
- HIGH HEELS OVERKNEE STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 38 blue 3502
- Ladies beige slip on ROCKPORT shoes STYLE SK61389 UK 4.5 (US 7M)
- Mens Trainers shoes Casual Gym Walking Sports Reebok Classic Leather UK Size 3
- Vasque Constant Velocity 2 Men's Magnet True Red Trail-Running shoes 10M
- EASTLAND CHESTER LEATHER MEN'S BOOTS SIZE 10 COLOR BLACK
- Sperry Women's Sz 6.5 Top Sider Pink Leather Plaid Fabric Angelfish Boat shoes
- Sneaker DC PLAYER SE, color blue
- Steve Madden women 'Playy-R' 'silverforma
- 2019 Womens Pointy Toe Med Kitten Heels Lace Up Leather shoes Ankle Boots T128
- Guess shoes Heels Beige Pumps Peep Toe Cut Out Patent Leather Womens Size 10 M
- RAVEL BLACK SYNTHETIC SUEDE FEEL OVER KNEE HIGH HEEL BOOTS UK 8 EU 41 (1933)
- Sept. 27 in Milwaukee, hosted by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oct. 18-19 in Austin, Texas, hosted by GateHouse Media LLC and the Austin American-Statesman.
- RIVER ISLAND WOMENS BOOTS SIZE UK 7 EU 41, hosted by the University of New Mexico in conjunction with the New Mexico Press Association Convention.
Snake Print Wedges Animal High Heel Womens Sandals Platform Espadrille UK 3 - 8 to be emailed when more information becomes available on the dates, agendas and instructors for the 2019 workshops.
Questions? Email Ros Hommerson Womens 7M Dress shoes Pumps 2.5 Heels Pearl Off White Ivory Beige or Laura Sellers, NewsTrain project co-directors.
Editors on call
Would you like some advice from an experienced newsroom leader?
APME has put together a list of on-call editors willing to offer you strategic and practical advice on nearly two dozen different topics, from ethics to legal issues, to digital best practices, to upfront story coaching and newsroom budgeting.
Roma Womens Emma Short Mid Calf Pull On Rubber Rain Boot Red Size 5Ros Hommerson Women's Natasha,Antique Wine Leather,US 10N
The members of APME bring decades of journalism experience to the table.
Safe T Step Mens 8 Wide Black Faux Leather Plain Toe Oxford shoes Work Non Slip
Now we want to broaden the circle and help develop newsroom leaders from coast to coast to strengthen journalism for all. You don’t need to be a member of APME; we’re here to help everyone.
APME: Lead. Nurture. Innovate.Rockport Leather Velcro Sandals Mens 9.5 M
The APME Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established in 1988 to receive tax-exempt gifts to carry out educational projects for the advancement of newspaper journalism. Every year since 1994 an auction has been held at the annual conference to benefit the foundation. Proceeds help support NewsTrain, a regional, low-cost training opportunity around the country and other practical education tools promoting the First Amendment, innovation and diversity in newsrooms.